It’s no secret that the kitchen is the hub of activity for many homes in Oahu and Maui, HI. At Allens Plumbing, we have been providing the highest quality kitchen plumbing services to our customers since 1982. During that time, we have created a reputation for effective plumbing solutions, expert customer service, and competitive prices.
Discover what others are saying about us when you visit our reviews page today.
Common Issues with Kitchen Faucets
A leaky kitchen faucet will end up costing you hundreds of dollars in wasted water if you don’t take action. Whether it is the washer, the O-ring or the valve seat, general wear and tear can cause leaks that require professional faucet repair or replacement. Since your kitchen faucet is used so often, it’s important to keep it in good working order all the time.
Should I Repair or Replace My Sink?
While kitchen sinks are typically only replaced during a kitchen renovation for aesthetic purposes, there are times when you may need to replace it for functional reasons. If the drain basket is broken, or if water is leaking from the sides onto the counter, a kitchen sink replacement may also be needed. Of course, the only way to know for sure is to call in your local plumbing expert from Allens Plumbing.
Preventing Garbage Disposal Troubles
If you have a garbage disposal in your kitchen, you know just how convenient they can be. Garbage disposal repairs are necessary from time to time, and should always be handled by a professional. Here are some tips to help you avoid any unwanted garbage disposal issues:
- Don’t try to process hard items like bones in the disposal.
- Try running warm water over the blades after each use.
- Never try DIY garbage disposal replacement or repair.
- Process foods in stages if you have a lot to prevent the disposal from jamming.
Don’t forget to check out our coupons page to discover ways you can save on your next service.
Let's Work Together
Let the experts at Allens Plumbing provide you with specialized kitchen plumbing solutions we have mastered over 30 years in business. Here are a few other reasons to give us a call:
- Licensed technicians that search for the underlying cause of your issue.
- Authorized dealer of Rheem, Rinnai and AO Smith water heaters.
- Same day service whenever possible.
- A brief two-hour service window.
- A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.