Smart homeowners and business owners in Diamond Head, HI know the importance of being prepared come hurricane season. Heavy rains can take a toll on plumbing pipes and sewer lines, so having a reliable plumbing company by your side pays off. Allens Plumbing has been a household name for more than 30 years. Not only do we offer the highest quality plumbing services like trenchless sewer repair and hydrojetting, we also provide superior customer service that keeps our customers coming back for more.
To find out what past customers have to say about our range of services, visit our reviews page.
A Range of Quality Plumbing Solutions
When you’re in need of a good plumbing service company, it’s nice to know that the team you choose has your best interests in mind from start to finish. There is no shortage of fraudsters in the plumbing industry, which is why finding one that is reputable and has the skill to back it up is so valuable.
At Allens Plumbing, our vast experience in all things plumbing will keep you and your family comfortable no matter what is happening with your plumbing system. From repairs to installations, replacements, and maintenance, we have you covered.
Keeping Tabs on Your Water Heater
A broken water heater certainly isn’t the end of the world, but when you feel the cold sting of icy water in the shower, it may seem like it for a short while. It’s easy to take our water heaters for granted, but it’s also a risky proposition because eventually it will malfunction or break down completely.
If you notice periodic signs of cold water when it should be hot, if you see pools of water around your hot water tank, if your water has a rust-colored tinge or if your water pressure is horribly inconsistent, it could signify a water heater issue. Sometimes, a quick repair is all you need, but if your water heater is getting beyond the 10-15 year range, you may need a full replacement. The best way to find out is to schedule an appointment with Allens Plumbing.
Facts You Need to Know About Hydrojetting
Hydrojetting is one of the most innovative ways to clean pipes and remove blockages effectively. It is considered the best solution for slow, smelly or blocked drains. Here are some essential facts you need to know about hydrojetting.
- Can be used for lateral pipes and drains: Lateral pipes and drains connect your home’s plumbing to the mains plumbing system, and are your responsibility as a homeowner. Hydrojetting can be used to gently shift blockages in lateral pipes and restore proper flow, avoiding the need for invasive measures and excavation.
- Uses high pressure to remove clogs: Hydrojetting uses water at high pressure to break and flush clogs away. The high-pressure water can clear away a wide range of materials from within your pipe including grease, hair, sediments, and even tree roots.
- Cleans as well as unclogs: The high-pressure water of hydrojetting tools will not only unclog but also clean the interior of your pipes and wash away even the smallest traces of dirt, hair, grease, sediment and bacteria. This keeps your pipes clean and healthy, reducing the burden and long-term costs of plumbing maintenance.
- Should be done with care: Hydrojetting can be very effective, but it can also be hazardous. The extremely high pressures of water can damage your plumbing or even cause serious injury. That’s why it’s so important to hire a professional that knows what they are doing.
Take advantage of our current deals and discounts when you visit our coupons page.
Expert Plumbing Services in Diamond Head, HI
- 24 Hour Emergency Services
- Water Heaters
- Tankless Water Heaters
- Burst Pipe Repair
- Clogged Toilet Repair
- Drain Cleaning
- Gas Leak Detection
- Gas Lines
- Kitchen Plumbing
- Slab Leak Repair
- Septic Tank Plumbing
- Sewer Lines
- Water Softeners
- Sump Pumps
- Trenchless Sewers
- Water Filtration Systems
- Water Leak Detection
- Bathroom Remodeling and Renovation
- Backflow Testing and Certification
- Repiping Services
- Commercial Plumbing