Residents of Kalihi-Palama, HI enjoy endless natural beauty living on Oahu, but they also face the hazards of natural disasters that are common to the area. Tropical storms and heavy rain can do a number on your plumbing and sewer lines, which is why it's important to have a reliable plumber on hand. Many people turn to Allens Plumbing to carry out plumbing repairs and installations when you need it most. Whether you need an emergency sewer repair, hydrojetting services, residential or commercial plumbing, or water heater installation, we are the team to call.
You can trust in our expert team to find a reliable solution to your most challenging plumbing problem. We have been in business since 1982, and have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. Our team of plumbers is friendly, considerate of your property and will always answer any questions you have.
Want to know more? Visit our reviews page to see what our past customers say about our services.
Superior Plumbing Solutions
When we send our technicians to your home to take care of a plumbing issue, you can be confident that they will find the source of the problem and perform a fast, effective repair. Whether you need trenchless sewer repair, hydrojetting, burst leak repair or any other plumbing service, you can count on our skilled team to find a solution that works for your needs and budget. We will always arrive on time and keep working until the job is done. The main objective is to serve your needs and make you feel comfortable in your own home.
When It’s Time for a New Water Heater
Even though your water heater seems to churn along day after day, providing you with all the hot water you need, there will come a time when you need a replacement. If your unit is between 10 and 15 years old, there’s a good chance that a new water heater will be in your near future.
Some signs of a damaged water heater include leaking around the base of the tank, rust colored water coming from your faucets, irregular heating or diminished water pressure. At Allens Plumbing, we are an authorized dealer of Rheem, Rinnai and AO Smith water heaters, and we have the experience and the expertise to provide you with a long-term water heater solution.
Why Choose Hydrojetting for Drain and Sewer Cleaning
Clogged up drains are a common source of frustration for homeowners and businesses alike. For small clogs, your typical drain cleaning options such as plungers, auger and snaking should work but there comes a time when you need to use advanced drain clogging techniques such as hydrojetting. The process involves shooting a high pressured stream of water through the pipelines to scrub and flush out any debris. Here are some of the reasons why hydrojetting is great for drain and sewer cleaning.
- It’s Highly Effective: Hydrojetting can get rid of the toughest clogs in your sewer line. The highly pressurized water can remove everything from fat grease and deposits of hard water to roots and tree branches clogging the sewer line. Different types and sizes of nozzle attachments can be used depending on the need.
- It Prevents Future Problems: Hydrojetting uses high pressure of up to 60,000 psi to clean the pipe’s entire diameter. The pressure rotates the water in the pipe, removing all debris clinging on the walls of the pipe. This restores proper flow and reduces the chances of the sewer line clogging in the near future.
- It’s Safe and Environmentally Friendly: Hydrojetting is generally safe as no hazardous chemicals are used during the process. It’s often considered a green drain cleaning technique.
Check out our coupons page to discover current deals and discounts.
Expert Plumbing Solutions in Kalihi-Palama, HI
- 24 Hour Emergency Services
- Water Heaters
- Tankless Water Heaters
- Burst Pipe Repair
- Clogged Toilet Repair
- Drain Cleaning
- Gas Leak Detection
- Gas Lines
- Kitchen Plumbing
- Slab Leak Repair
- Septic Tank Plumbing
- Sewer Lines
- Water Softeners
- Sump Pumps
- Trenchless Sewers
- Water Filtration Systems
- Water Leak Detection
- Bathroom Remodeling and Renovation
- Backflow Testing and Certification
- Repiping Services
- Commercial Plumbing