With its impressive natural beauty, Kaka'ako, HI is a great place to call home. However, residing in the stunning Oahu does not come without the challenge of natural disasters. Hurricanes and tropical storms produce heavy rains and winds that can take a toll on your plumbing systems and sewer lines. Thankfully, Allens Plumbing is here when you need us most. Whether it's trenchless sewer line repair you need, hydrojetting, or any other plumbing service, you can count on our team to find a solution that works for you.
With our exceptional customer service and expert technical skill, you can enjoy the best of both worlds working with a team that so many in the area trust. Allens Plumbing has an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau, and we’ve been working in the Kaka'ako, HI area since 1982. We always arrive with a smile, answer your questions and clean up before we leave your house.
Find out what others in your area have been saying about our plumbing services when you visit our reviews page today.
Finding the Right Plumbing Repair Service
When you get into plumbing services like trenchless sewer repair, hydrojetting, water leak detection or burst pipe repair, it’s crucial to have a plumber with experience and integrity. When you sign on to work with Allens Plumbing, you can feel confident that our plumbing services will give you the solution you need. When we schedule an appointment for service, our licensed technicians will go the extra mile to ensure they find the cause of your problem so that they can provide the proper plumbing repair or installation. Whenever possible, we strive for same day service, so you won’t have to wait to have your house back to normal.
Do You Need Water Heater Repair or Replacement?
You may know that your water heater isn’t acting right, but do you know if it needs a repair or a replacement. We provide both repairs and water heater installation, so we can help you no matter what your needs happen to be. We are also authorized dealers of Rheem, Rinnai and AO Smith water heaters, so you’ll always have a choice of the very best.
If you notice signs like a leaky tank, loud noises or unpleasant smells, rust colored water, or can’t seem to keep the water hot for long, it’s time for some professional attention. If your unit is more than 15 years old, it may be time for a new one.
What You Should Know About Hydrojetting
In principle, hydrojetting is a simple process that’s easy to understand. Water is placed under high pressure and blasted through a nozzle at the end of a long hose. A plumber then feeds the hose into a cleanout or drain to blast away all types of build up and debris using the force of the water.
Here are some more interesting facts about hydrojetting:
- The technology has been around for over eight decades. But for many years it was out of reach for most homes and small businesses due to the enormous equipment used and the large number of people require to operate the equipment. Today, the equipment is small enough and can be handled by a single plumber.
- Different nozzles are designed for varying purposes and are a key part of the cleaning process. Typical nozzles will direct the spray ahead as well as behind for fuller coverage while a directional nozzle with a more forward concentrated spray, for example, will work well when tackling thick clogs rather than taking on general cleaning. Rotating nozzles, on the other hand, are designed for even more thorough coverage.
- There is a wide range of water pressure used in hydrojetting, and the plumber needs to match the pressure to the plumbing system.
- Hydrojetting is environmentally friendly when compared to other drain cleaning methods as it doesn’t involve using any chemicals or silica sand. Hydrojetting doesn’t place any harmful contaminants into the drainage or sewer system.
If you’d like to save on your next service, visit our coupons page to see current deals and specials!
Our Plumbing Services in Kaka'ako, HI
- 24 Hour Emergency Services
- Water Heaters
- Tankless Water Heaters
- Burst Pipe Repair
- Clogged Toilet Repair
- Drain Cleaning
- Gas Leak Detection
- Gas Lines
- Kitchen Plumbing
- Slab Leak Repair
- Septic Tank Plumbing
- Sewer Lines
- Water Softeners
- Sump Pumps
- Trenchless Sewers
- Water Filtration Systems
- Water Leak Detection
- Bathroom Remodeling and Renovation
- Backflow Testing and Certification
- Repiping Services
- Commercial Plumbing