To our valued customers,
We have been monitoring the Coronavirus as well as all government and health organizations protocols and recommendations very carefully. Prior to the elevated status of today, we began taking precautions, such as the use of 70% alcohol-based hand sanitizer, limiting physical contact (ie handshaking), sterilizing vehicles, etc. We take our role in the community seriously and try to make every effort to ensure our clients are taken care of but also that our technicians are safe as we enter our clients’ homes and businesses.
It is imperative that we begin to implement additional precautions for the safety of our community, staff and clients:
- If you are sick or have been exposed to the Coronavirus, please contact us to reschedule your appointment to a future time frame. We will provide you with priority scheduling as well as a $50 discount for the service at that time.
- Our technician will conduct a pre-inspection of the area before providing service. He will determine if the area is safe for him to work and complete the tasks you need.
- Please avoid physical contact with our technicians during the time of the appointment. We will greet you with a warm smile, but not a handshake at this time.
- Please wash your hands with soap and water for 20 seconds prior to our arrival for our scheduled appointment. With your permission, our technician will wash their hands as well. Please instruct them to do so, otherwise they will use the company-provided Clorox hand sanitizer. We have always utilized booties when in clients’ homes, but at this time all our technicians wear clean gloves as an additional precaution.
- Each technician has been equipped with Clorox hand sanitizer (over 70% alcohol) as well as Clorox wipes in an effort to minimize risk. Masks can be utilized upon request, however the CDC does not recommend masks for healthy individuals. Masks are only recommended for those that are sick.
- If a technician is sick, they will be asked to stay home and get well; therefore, we ask for your patience and understanding in case an appointment must be rescheduled.
We thank you in advance for your patience during this most challenging and unprecedented time